Capture The Flag: Ep 3 Capture The Flag: Ep 3

As Epic as Expected

And it's about time, too.

Now, I've only watched it once, so I haven't been able to pick up on all the subtle story elements that really make CTF what it is. However, what I did pick up on, I liked. A lot. When I saw that it was released I was all like 'FINALLY!', but now I realize I have to wait (what, another year?) for the next one. Dammit.

I don't know if it's improved or not, but I can say that I really noticed the detail that went into the art, and I've always liked the special style you've got going on. The dialogue was well- written and acted, although it was at times difficult to hear. Also, during the final scene with Evan, Amy, John, etc, the dialogue was lagging behind the animation by a good 3 seconds. I don't know if that was my computer or what, but it made it hard to follow what was going on. Hopefully that was just an isolated incident.

As I've said before, CTF really is one of my favorite series on Newgrounds, simply because it has such a unique story that's so different from everything else on here. That, coupled with superb art, acting, and writing makes it something I find myself eagerly following. You've done a great job so far, Aeon, and I can't wait to see the next episode!

-Matt

Narrator's 2nd Love Story Narrator's 2nd Love Story

I liked it!

I definitely noticed a lot of improvements over the first one, and, although I can't remember it very well to compare humour, I really thought this one was funny. The voice acting and animation was well done and I liked the twist ending, but I noticed a great many mistakes in terms of spelling (though I'm probably the only one who cares).

In conclusion, great Flash, can't wait for the third one!

samsonloftin responds:

Oh dear...I should have double checked my spelling. Thanks for the review.

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Genius.

I've watched this like 5 times already.

I thought the novel was genius, but this! This is true genius. I applaud you, good sir.

Star Island Star Island

Awesome!

I loved this game! Everything about this is great. The gameplay was cool, the graphics were nice and cartoony, there were lots of cool features (like local high score tables and records), and it was fairly challenging. Good job, can't wait for the sequel!

-Matt

The Magic Man The Magic Man

Hey man, I'm not usually a fan of lyrics in the Audio Portal, but this is great! Catchy and upbeat and spooky all rolled into one. It'd be a great song to play over credits. Actually, you know what? We're just about to release a new Halloween movie, so I think we'll do exactly that. Thanks for the music, and I hope you like the movie! Let me know what you think of it!

Adam-Beilgard responds:

Thanks! I like it!

Happyland Happyland

Not my usual taste, but I'm really liking this. Good stuff! In fact, it's perfect for a scene in our next movie, so hopefully I can send a few people this way by including it. We'll be releasing it in the next few hours, so let me know what you think!

Thanks for the great track!

Poniiboi responds:

Rock on, man! I checked it out and made a post about it. You guys have a wicked sense of humor.